7 Suggestions On How To Write A Good Essay On Pollution Online
Pollution is a major yet controversial issue in the modern world. There are several different types of pollution affecting our air and water quality, but even things like traffic and noise are considered forms of pollution that offer plenty of opportunity for great essays. When writing for the online community one needs to bring forth an interesting topic and one that is engaging to a large audience. Here are seven topic suggestions for writing great papers that earn you the audience you deserve:
- What role should the United Nations take on global environmental issues? Considering that the global environment affects every country in the UN, why doesn’t it take a larger role in creating policy that could make pollution less of a global concern?
- Should business ethics take a greater stand on issues of environmental pollution? Many businesses directly affect local environments through waste or disposal, so should they be held under stricter ethical rules to ensure they don’t continue to grossly create more pollution?
- Consider ways in which modernized nations could help underdeveloped nations curb pollution? Are modernized nations responsible for pollution policies in foreign nations? What would constitute an over stepping bounds? If nations were so concerned about the environment then why haven’t more coalitions been created?
- How can investing to lower or stop water and air pollution help lower the risk of disease in poor nations? Can private investment by large corporations help societies that struggle and are at constant risk of disease lower those risks? Is this an ethical choice to be made by stakeholders or the public sector?
- Should educational institutions focus on environmental issues or perhaps even make it a required subject? What are the perceived benefits of making more people aware of environmental issues? What are the draw backs? Should educational spending be focused on other subjects that have greater impact?
- How can private corporations benefit from political and social consciousness of environmental issues? If more people in society were made more aware of environmental issues would it help the private sector financially? Consider new technologies like solar paneling and smart homes? Who would benefit more?
- How can local pollution concerns lead to great advancements that could affect the larger societies? If people in local municipalities were more involved in making environmental policies would the momentum carry upwards and move towards higher levels of government and society?